We are recruiting for two roles in the first team set up for the 2021/22 season. Please find details below.
Sports Scientist Internship
This role would ideally suit a student or newly qualified individual with a keen interest in player preparation, sport science and football related data. Ideally this person would possess an FAW UEFA B License or equivalent and assist with individual on grass player development sessions.
- To aid with physical preparation and prehabilitation of our first team players.
- To lead on GPS device distribution and data management/analysis.
Performance Analyst Internship
- To record first team games, video edit appropriate materials to aid staff decision making and player learning.
- The individual will work closely with staff and players to aid individual player development.
- The appropriate person must be willing to work with Instat and work with centrally generated reports.
- In conjunction with first team staff the individual will compile reports on upcoming opposition.
Please send CVs to Damian.email@example.com
The closing date to apply for both vacancies is 5pm on Wednesday 16th June.