Barry Town United AFC is looking to appoint a part-time first team Physiotherapist/ Sports Therapist to deliver medical care to all players.
You will be an integral part of the first team staff; working alongside the coaching team, analysts and strength and conditioning staff.
The successful candidate will need to be able to prioritise, manage caseloads and be an excellent communicator.
• Assessment, Diagnosis, and management of injuries
• Prescribe and implement rehabilitation plans.
• Provide pitch side support for training and matches (home and away). Ensure medical notes and records are updated and maintained.
• Liaise with management staff about player injury status, recovery, and rehabilitation
• Sports therapy or Physiotherapy degree (BSc Hons)
• HCPC registration or SST registration
• Valid Pitch side Trauma and first aid Qualification
• Excellent communication skills
• Musculoskeletal strapping and taping experience
• Good organisational skills
• Experience working within a team environment
• Experience working pitchside
• Full UK Driving License
• IT proficient
• Able to work as part of a team and individually
Renumeration and hours
Pay commensurate with experience and qualifications. Likely hours of work Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6-9pm and both home and away Game days (usually on Saturdays).
Please send CV to Hannah.Chesterfield@barrytown.co.uk or for informal enquiries contact First Team Manager Gavin Chesterfield on 07977119784.
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 4th January 5pm.